[gmx-users] gromacs result

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Fri Sep 28 10:56:29 CEST 2007

Right, but I can just warn anyone.
Trying to use TI on a docked structure is insanity...
The docked structure is an approximation in its best case (more likely
its simply crap). Applying a free energy calculation towards such a
structure will give you everything...but sure not the the correct free
energy of binding....except you are very lucky....IF you are that lucky,
play lottery instead and enjoy life ;)

In fact it's (citating Mark) another expensive random number generator...

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310