[gmx-users] ANTECHAMBER & GAFF

Yang Ye leafyoung at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 16:49:42 CEST 2007

The antechamber's website has a tutorial
http://amber.scripps.edu/antechamber/antechamber.html

For faster results, you can use AM1/BCC for partial charge
determination; while keep Guassian's version running alongside.

Later you will need to transform the topology from AMBER format to
GROMACS. The amb2gmx.pl from E.J. Sorin shall help
(http://chemistry.csulb.edu/ffamber/tools.html).

Regards,
Yang Ye