[gmx-users] Problem with lipid simulations

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Apr 1 17:53:28 CEST 2008

Where is lipid.itp and your other forcefield files. Check that they
are identical between your two clusters. This appears to be a problem
with files and not with the installation. If you can't figure it out,
you will need to post your topology at the very least and also post
'grep LO ffoplsaa*.itp' or xxx in place of oplsaa for whatever ff you
are using. That said, the error messages are pretty explicit. I assume
that you checked to see that you are including atomtype LO, etc. more
than once? You can probably figure out exactly where the problem is
occurring by yourself and you are more likely to get some good advice
ifyou do that.

Chris.