[gmx-users] segmentation fault

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Sat Apr 5 13:22:34 CEST 2008

Gitanjali tandon wrote:
> helo
>
> we have done the energy minimization of the protein n our protein is
> fully minimised.
> but on simulation in vaccum it is giving segmentation error..
> can u please tel the reason..

simyulationz ur doin it rong

(with apologies to those who don't speak lolcat :-) )

Seriously, you won't be able to get effective help here without
describing what you've done in detail, giving your actual command lines
and pertinent outputs. Giving attention to spelling and conventions for
written English also go a long way to making you look like someone to
whom it might be worth someone giving their free time. :-)