[gmx-users] RE: g_angle

Kateřina Hynštová hynstova at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:07:19 CEST 2008

Hi Zuzana,

what version are you running? I had the same problem.
After couple of sleepless nights found in archives that there was a bug in version 3.3.2:-)
When I followed the advice given there

This is a known bug, recently introduced, but fixed again in CVS. You can edit the source code of src/tools/gmx_angle.c on line 376 (see below) you have to replace TPX by TPS (as is done already here).read_ang_dih(ftp2fn(efTRX,NFILE,fnm),ftp2fn(efTPS,NFILE,fnm),(mult == 3),                bALL || bCorr || bTrans || opt2bSet("-or",NFILE,fnm),                bRb,bPBC,maxangstat,angstat,                &nframes,&time,isize,index,&trans_frac,&aver_angle,dih);
it worked fine. Or may be consider upgrading direcly to version 3.3.3.

Best regards,

Katka Hynstova