[gmx-users] DCCM

Ramya Cherukupalli ramya at research.iiit.ac.in
Mon Apr 21 14:35:41 CEST 2008

Dear all,

    In some of the papers i read a cross-correlation analysis is meant to
calculate the associated movements over the simulation for residues.

    A value of Cij is calculated which when +ve means that the given
pair of atoms are moving together in the same direction and the same phase.

    But i'm not sure of calculation of Cij. It would be helpful if anyone
who has performed DCCM analysis can guide me of the procedure needed
to follow.

Thanks in adv.
Ramya.