[gmx-users] 3.3.2 -b option not functioning as expected

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:30:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

This is a known bug caused by autoconf, which has been worked around in 3.3.3.
It turns out that a certain version of autoconf handles the definition
of fseeko incorrectly, which causes Gromacs to use the wrong file offset.
This only happens on certain system configurations.
Unfortunately this version of autoconf was used to make the 3.3.2 distribution.

Berk