[gmx-users] request for default word-wrap on the mailing list

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Apr 22 02:27:41 CEST 2008

Is it possible for the moderators to change some setting that
would automatically word-wrap all posts on the mailing list
archive?

Many of my posts end up spanning more than the horizontal
space on one screen when viewed from the mailing list
archive. I try to remember to add hard returns on each
line, but I don't always put them early enough.

For example:
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2008-April/033565.html

I don't think that it is simply a screen resolution problem
because I have also read other peoples posts that
span 10 screens horizontally and, although the question may
be well formulated, I usually give up.

I send email to the list by plain text.

Thanks,
Chris.