[gmx-users] couette flow

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:55:12 CEST 2008

> Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 05:29:26 -0700
> From: schneemilch at yahoo.com
> Subject: RE: [gmx-users] couette flow
> To: gmx3 at hotmail.com

Ah, sorry, I confused it with Poiseuille.

The deform option does shear boundary conditions.

But if you want to move real walls, there is currently no simple option that gives
a group a constant velocity. The pull code should indeed do it. In the CVS version
the pull code also works in parallel.

BTW the reply address in your mail is your own address, instead of gmx-users,
I don't you if you caused this, or if something is wrong on the server.

Berk.