[gmx-users] Re: Fatal error:couldnt write energies

sudheer babu sudheer.pbm07 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:15:00 CEST 2008

Thanks Mark for your reply, My system is neither full nor didnt do anything
with .edr file, I did same simulation again, same problem I got that stopped
my simulation and showed  "fatal error: could not write energies"
Pls suggest me.
Thanks in advance

sudheer babu wrote:
>* HI gmx-users,
*>* Iam simulating POPC lipids in water,I have done
*>* minimisation,equilibration and production, Till 2ns ran fine  but when
*>* iam trying to run 2.5 ns run mid of the simulation at 18650 step it
*>* crashed and showed error
*