[gmx-users] position restraints

gadies at fh.huji.ac.il gadies at fh.huji.ac.il
Thu Apr 24 11:50:10 CEST 2008

Hi,

I tried using no temperature coupling and no constraints, that did not help.
If I run the simulation without the position restraints it works OK.
Could there by something wrong with the posre file (I'll attach it at
the end of the email).
I want one of the atoms in the lipid to stay in one place and the rest
to wiggle around it. Is there any other way to do that which is not
position restraints.

Thanks Gadi

[ position_restraints ]
; atom  type      fx      fy      fz