[gmx-users] position restraints

gadies at fh.huji.ac.il gadies at fh.huji.ac.il
Thu Apr 24 13:34:03 CEST 2008

Hi,

The full mdrun output when the simulation blows up is:

Step 0, time 0 (ps)  LINCS WARNING
relative constraint deviation after LINCS:
max inf (between atoms 6 and 7) rms inf
bonds that rotated more than 30 degrees:
          .
          .
          .
Warning: 1-4 interaction between 1 and 6 at distance
324490777485109120.000 which is larger than the 1-4 table size 1.000 nm
These are ignored for the rest of the simulation
This usually means your system is exploding,
if not, you should increase table-extension in your mdp file

Thanks Gadi