[gmx-users] Infinite system PBC and Bonded Interaction

Eudes Fileti fileti at ufabc.edu.br
Thu Apr 24 20:49:18 CEST 2008

I am simulating a infinite graphene sheet in water.
The expected is that the system it is infinite in xy plane.
But after the simulation I note that the edges of the box (in particular
the graphene) are not replicables, i. e., it do not match with its
images. I suspect that I may be wrong in using any option mdp  file
I got the same result for both full and xyz for option pbd.

What have I to do to my system be infinitely replicated,
with all its bonded interaction matching?

--
Eudes Eterno Fileti