[gmx-users] about NMR Refinement

Rogelio Hernández rahl_emc at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Apr 25 00:30:19 CEST 2008

Hi users

I sent the attached message on last April 16th, but I didn't get any
answer... that is why I am trying again.

I would thank a lot to have some information about NMR refinement with GROMACS

Dear users,

 I want to do a NMR refinement (with GROMACS) of a protein structure that comes from CYANA, (a program that perform torsion angle dynamics), to include a full physical force field and explicit water to represent the solvent to improve the quality of the structure,

my question is about the protocol that i should do, i have read the manual but i dont know if i need to do annealing simulation, or position restricted dynamics or use NMR refinement and how i should choose the parameters,

is there any manual to do that?

thanks in advance

ROGELIO HERNANDEZ

Yahoo! Deportes Beta
¡No te pierdas lo último sobre el torneo clausura  2008!
 Entérate aquí http://deportes.yahoo.com