[gmx-users] RE: x2top error in CNT simulation on Gromacs 3.3.3 (Christopher Stiles)

Christopher Stiles CS145331 at albany.edu
Fri Apr 25 01:01:01 CEST 2008

Jue,
     Please read over this wiki article that I sent to you just the other
day: http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Carbon_Nanotube
Please to special note of the sending e-mails to the mailing list and not
individuals, while then every one can benefit. On my site I set it up so
that you can check to make sure you are doing things correctly every step of
the way by providing copies of files that you should have at each step and a
complete copy of my output with each step. Please take some time to learn
how *.pdb file should look like and its format.

Since I do not have version 3.3.3 I can not really offer any better advice.

Take care,
~Christopher Stiles