[gmx-users] negative eigenvalues occured and not "nearly zero"

silvester.thu silvester.thu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:04:41 CEST 2008

Hi Berk,

I am working on a system of graphenes. As the topology of graphite is known and simple, I assume that the system can reach a very low energy level. However, I still not know how to minimize the energy of such a system containing protein to Fmax<1e-9, as the description I quoted before.  Or did I misunderstand the description of that author I mentioned before?
So, could the graphene system I am working on reach such a low energy level like 1e-9? I have tried every way I can figure out, but they did not work.
By the way, I used CG integerator.

Thanks for your attention!

With my best regards.

Yue Shao

                                   2008-04-25

Shao Yue
Institue of Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering
Department of Engineering Mechanics
Tsinghua University
P.R. China