[gmx-users] Can any body suggest me how do I generate the initial structure with the pre-quil. membrane and the small molecules put on top of it and check the effect of UV on it?

Subhrangshu Supakar ssupakar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 13:00:31 CEST 2008

Hi All,
I want to check the interaction of my small molecule on the surface of a
lipid membrane for which I wish to use the pre-equillibrated structures
available with the gromacs web site.
1. Can any body suggest me how do I generate the initial structure with the
pre-quil. membrane and the small molecules put on top of it ?
2. Is it possible to measure effect of UV radiation (any wavelength) on the
system where in the UV would be able to hit the lipid bilayer passing
through the small molecule layer?

Thanks in advance !!!

Subhrangshu Supakar