[gmx-users] Infinite system PBC and Bonded Interaction

Eudes Fileti fileti at ufabc.edu.br
Sat Apr 26 16:10:31 CEST 2008

Hello all
Now I'm getting a different error.
Suddenly, a water molecule fragments itself and the simulation stops.
And when I do a complete simulation (with a number of steps immediately
before the crash)
it presents many inconsistent shifts. I search the forum for a solution and
the tips were always
to update the Gromacs. I am using version 3.3.3 and errors still occur.
Someone would have any suggestions?
Thanks
eef

--