[gmx-users] syntax for switching between multiple position restraint .itp in the .top file

Yang Ye leafyoung at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 16:57:19 CEST 2008

All #endif lines have gone missing although I guess where they should be
placed. Each #if needs to be matched with one #endif.

Back to your question, it's a style matter but good style brings clarity
and avoids mistakes.

For the first, in mdp file, the defined variable list grows as the stage
change. So the user needs to know which ones to be included in different
stages.
The second takes LIPID_ALL_POSRE as requirement for WATER_POSRE so it
could prevent some degree of misuses.

I would prefer first one because it gives total control and thus
flexiblity in the mdp file.

Regards,
Yang Ye