[gmx-users] Help after gromacs installation

fabracht sdf fabracht at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 17:25:09 CEST 2008

Hello friends from user's list. First of all, thank you very much for all
the help with my previous problems. They allowed me to finally install
gromacs with mpi support. But now I have another problem.
After the installation I tryed to run the test and it failed all the way.
Then, when I typed grompp, or mdrun, or any other gromacs's command, i get
the following line
"bracht at linux-k22j:~/Desktop/gromacs-3.3.2> grompp
bash: grompp: command not found"
The installation process told me:
"GROMACS is installed under /usr/local/gromacs."
And i checked, it is actually there. So, maybe I should do something extra
in order to use gromacs, but honestly i haven't got a clue on what to do. I
tryed to search on the archives but it seems that no one has ever had a
problem like this.
Thank you in advance
Fabrício Bracht