[gmx-users] Tyrosine problems again

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 1 05:03:06 CEST 2008

Roll back to gcc 3.x.

There is information available that says something like "don't use gcc
4.x, it is broken", but I stand by my previous comments that it is
unfortunate that it is up to the end user to search the gromacs
archives to find this out, not withstanding that it is a gcc-based
problem.

In my opinion, you're fortunate to have found this out and there are
probably *lots* of people running gcc 4.x installations of gromacs
right now.

Chris.