[gmx-users] Testing

David Chan dichan at ucalgary.ca
Fri Aug 1 16:46:33 CEST 2008

I did actually run the test set on an earlier installation of gromacs on
this computer and I just ran it again to see what the output would be.
The only error I receive is in the dec+water files, which is described
in the wiki as 'unimportant' (I did check the #s and they are similar to
what was described). So I missed the gcc error even though I was using
the test set.

Now that I think about it I do recall seeing something about the gcc
version previously, but I didn't put it all together. I just saw the
warning at: http://www.gromacs.org/content/view/79/58/  I don't recall
seeing it there before. My apologies if I simply missed it when
downloading the files earlier. Since I had downloaded these files
previously I was reading the installation procedure in the documentation
(http://www.gromacs.org/content/view/19/32/) - maybe a line in there
would be good, too?

Thanks Chris & David for your help! I am reinstalling now - hopefully
everything will work after that!

David