[gmx-users] Fwd: membrane simulations with gromacs

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sat Aug 2 18:34:57 CEST 2008

Dear Landry,

If you didn't find instructions on the mailing list then I suspect
that you didn't try too many keyword combinations. It's also a good
idea to peruse the most recent couple of weeks from the archive to
ensure that the same question was not just answered a couple of days
ago (it was, by me).

And please keep this on the mailing list. If you wish, you can also
send me an email to notify me of your recent post to the mailing list.

Chris.

----- Forwarded message from Landry.CHARLIER at unice.fr -----