[gmx-users] how long simulation takes to get stable when constrains is none in mdp file?

wang kelvin wangkelvin64 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 13:38:31 CEST 2008

Thanks for reply

RMSD means root mean square deviation.
I am researching DMSO properties during phase changes from nomal temperature
to low tempreture.
At first step,I want to produce fully equilibrant systems at different
temperature. Of course ,there are many important parameters computed ,which
can be used to judge whether stable state reaches .
But RMSD's curve is relatively smooth , and covenient to see .So I take it
as most important parameter to judge equilibrium. Only when RMSD plot
level, i do other computation and see whether they reach equilibrium too.

Your sincerly

wang