[gmx-users] Residue specific secondary structure analysis

Biswaranjan Meher biswaranjan.meher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:59:54 CEST 2008

Dear All,

I have a simple querry regarding the secondary structure analysis.
Using my_dssp I have done the secondary structure analysis for my protein
(all residues) of interest.
But I want to show the secondary structural changes for a / few particular
residues in the protein.
Is it possible to create a  .xpm file for  a single residue over the whole
period of the simulation ?  Or there is some tricky way to do that ?
If yes, can any body suggest me in this regard ?

Thanks in advance for your kind suggestion.

with regards
BR Meher