[gmx-users] translation

priyanka srivastava priyankaps4 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 20:08:50 CEST 2008

Dear All,

I really apologize for asking a peptide translation related question again. I have a lipid-peptide system and I have already carried out the production run for 20ns. The peptide has moved towards one of the edges (I didnt specify comm-grps in the mdp file). I have to translate the peptide in the center of the bilayer. While using trjconv it translates the peptide at 0,0,0 but shifts the lipid and water molecules as well such that eventually the peptide lies near the edge only!
Is there any other tool which I should be using?
Kindly suggest me something,
Priyanka.

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/