[gmx-users] debian packages from CVS versions

Martin Höfling martin.hoefling at gmx.de
Tue Aug 12 18:36:15 CEST 2008

Hi Folks,

JFYI, I packaged the cvs version for deb based distributions (ubuntu,
debian... ). I can provide source packages to build, update (from cvs) and
install the current and probably future cvs versions on your machines.

The packages should be installable together with 3.x packages since they're
using a 4 as suffix, e.g. mdrun4 or mdrun4_mpi etc.

If your're interested in testing, send me a email.

Best wishes
	Martin

Hint: You should know how to compile binary packages from a source package on
deb based distributions.