[gmx-users] Re: requested for GROMACS package

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Aug 13 00:21:51 CEST 2008

Vitaly Chaban wrote:

> P.S. Justin is extremely strict today. :)

Apologies if I've been coming of a bit dry or sarcastic.  I do try to help, at
least by pointing individuals to the proper resources.  We seem to be getting
the same questions day after day :)  I myself have received quite a bit of help
from generous individuals.

My motto is, "Teach a man to fish, and he'll be satisfied for life, but if you
simply give him the fish, he'll ask you the next day why his fish gave a
segmentation fault."

Justin A. Lemkul
Graduate Research Assistant
jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080