[gmx-users] invalid number of nodes

Carsten Kutzner ckutzne at gwdg.de
Wed Aug 13 14:12:53 CEST 2008

Hi Rebeca,

Lines 69/70 of 3.3 include/types/simple.h reads

/* Max number of nodes 	*/
#define MAXNODES	256

This obviously needs to be set to a higher value.
There is also a MAXNODES parameter in CVS src/gmxlib/tpxio.c,
which I guess also needs to be set to the same value if
you want to use 3.3 grompp together with CVS mdrun.

Good luck!

Carsten