[gmx-users] Cluster Size Distribution

Ran Friedman r.friedman at bioc.uzh.ch
Thu Aug 14 09:58:36 CEST 2008

Number of molecules (or atoms, depending on your input). If you
integrate the histogram, you should get the total number of molecules or
atoms that you had in your input. You can normalise the histogram by
dividing by that number.

Ran.

Alif M Latif wrote:
> Dear GROMACS users and developers,
>
> I've succesfully used g_clustsize on my trajectory. But in
> histo-clust.xvg file, the y-axis parameter is not defined. In the xvg
> file it only stated as (). Can somebody tell me what legend should be
> on the y-axis of the graph?
>
> Thank You in advance for comments and advices.
>
> Muhammad Alif Mohammad Latif
>
> Department of Chemistry
> Faculty of Science
> Universiti Putra Malaysia
> 43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor
> MALAYSIA

Ran Friedman
Postdoctoral Fellow
Computational Structural Biology Group (A. Caflisch)
Department of Biochemistry
University of Zurich
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland