[gmx-users] AFM pulling rate

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:08:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

The pull code in Gromacs 3 is pretty messy.
The rate is in nm/ps.
The force is (unfortunately) not written to the pdo file.
You have to redetermine it from the positions,
but beware that one of the two groups could jump over the periodic boundary.

In Gromacs 4 (and the current CVS) I have completely rewritten the pull code.
There are separate xvg output files with only the positions and only the forces.

Berk.