[gmx-users] do_dssp

Nuno Azoia nazoia at det.uminho.pt
Fri Aug 15 16:35:33 CEST 2008

Maybe I can help with some more details. I'm sorry if my explanation is
to much detailed.

I start to use do_dssp a few days ago. I went to the website Justin just
mentioned and I just downloaded the binary file. I copy that file to
/usr/local/bin
The binary file that I downloaded is dsspcmbi. So, before try do_dssp I
create a soft link "dssp" to the binary dsspcmbi. I've created the link
in the same directory (/usr/local/bin), and everything is just work fine.

Nuno Azoia

--

Nuno Gonçalo Azoia Lopes

Laboratório de Investigação em Acabamento
Departamento de Engenharia Têxtil
Universidade do Minho
Campus de Azurém
4800-058 Guimarães