[gmx-users] tfe

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Aug 16 17:39:45 CEST 2008

shahrbanoo karbalaee wrote:
> Dear justin
> I trap in local minma.I dont know.

I don't know either.  Do you think there is some problem with your minimization?
  What happened when you minimized your structure?

> Now after edit topolgy file I get error again.not found C type.I make
> tfe.pdb and tfe.gro   in prodrg and try it again editconf  for change
> pdb to gro file. I saw source code toputil line 61.not found C type.

I thought the changes I previously suggested fixed the error.  If the error is
re-appearing then you've mangled the topology again.  Without seeing the
contents of the .top, there is no possible way anyone can suggest to you what
the solution to the error is.

Again, as is always recommended, please do your best to use clear English, and
*always* quote error messages, along with the *exact* commands that you issued.
  This type of presentation is far more clear than what you have presented here.

-Justin

> best--
> sh-karbalaee

Justin A. Lemkul