[gmx-users] Error in trjconv

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:10:21 CEST 2008

Ah, sure, now we know!
Well, actually I almost confirmed my suspicion, just searching for
libc.so.6 in the archives. But first, you might want to read

Then, you can continue with
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2007-November/030605.html
and maybe repeat the search in the archives using libc.so.6 as the
keyword. Alternatively, you might also look for gcc 4.x

Note that you did forget to answer my "what about the compiler" question.

Tsjerk

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:48 AM, M.Parthiban <parthiban at ncbs.res.in> wrote:
> hi
>
> trjconv_mpi -f dimer_md.trr -o dimer_md.xtc (command which i used)
> Linux (Platform)
> Cluster machine (30 nodes, 1 node = 4 processor)
>
> again i want you to  know that my molecule is dimer with a small ligand
> which gives error.
> my molecule alone dosent gives error
>
> thanks
> Parthiban
>
>> Hi Parthiban,
>>
>> Well, it was the best possible shot in the dark. Then please enlighten
>> us with more information: What is your command line? What platform do
>> you use? Which compiler? When did it work? What system?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Tsjerk
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 5:55 AM, M.Parthiban <parthiban at ncbs.res.in>
>> wrote:
>>> hi
>>> no exact reason, but it is a shared option, and i dont have the option
>>> access other types.
>>> main thing to notice is, this trjconv working clearly for a protein with
>>> single chain and more
>>> this creates problem only when a ligand bound dimer is used. can you
>>> have
>>> any solution.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> Parthiban