[gmx-users] charmm and oplsaa simulation results don't match

Chris Neale chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 19 19:52:53 CEST 2008

water is part of the ff, therefore see previous comments of Berk and myself. For a reference, see Ponder and Case 2003
(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14631816), and while one of the pmfs that they present is quantitatively incorrect, the
conclusions are valid: the different protein/water ff's have not entirely converged over time.