[gmx-users] trjconv error

parthiban at ncbs.res.in parthiban at ncbs.res.in
Wed Aug 27 12:01:58 CEST 2008

Dear Tsjerk

we have checked it., but of no use it giving some error.,
for your kind information, this "trjconv_mpi" command works for a protein
with a drug molecule, a protein moleclue, a dimer, etc..

but it gives out error only for a dimer with  a drug complex., its really
a mystery., if i am making error in preperation also gromacs should give
error while executing, but it does not.

any suggestions.

Thanks
Parthi & Sundar