[gmx-users] error ffg53a5

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Aug 27 14:16:23 CEST 2008

Alright, you've sent two .top files and an .itp file, which is only mentioned in
one of the .top files.

If you want free help, make it easy to understand :)  How are you using each of
these topologies?  I don't know how to reconstruct what you're trying to do.
Which of these .top files gives the error?

What I still don't understand is why grompp is searching for the HO atomtype,
which is not present in the ffG53a5 force field.  There are no atoms in any of
the topologies you've sent that have an HO type.  Provide the above information
(commands and information about usage!) and maybe it might illustrate what's
going on.

-Justin

shahrbanoo karbalaee wrote:
> Dear justin
> here it is .the files is attached.I insert gd-29 in line before the
> last line (dehidral) so .
> best

Justin A. Lemkul
Graduate Research Assistant