[gmx-users] M*tif installation

Florian Haberl Florian.Haberl at chemie.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Aug 28 12:14:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Thursday, 28. August 2008, Ross KK Leung wrote:
> Then how would you analyze the MD results? Because Gromacs output is an xvg
> file and Google returns very few results about it...

it is a plain text file.

Per default xmgrace files are written by gromacs

http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/

you can use any other program you like to visualize your results like gnuplot,
origin ...

greetings,

Florian

 Florian Haberl
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum
 Universitaet Erlangen/ Nuernberg
 Naegelsbachstr 25
 D-91052 Erlangen
 Telephone:  	+49(0) − 9131 − 85 26573
 Mailto: florian.haberl AT chemie.uni-erlangen.de