[gmx-users] Disappear my solution

Morteza Khabiri khabiri at greentech.cz
Thu Aug 28 14:24:27 CEST 2008

Dear

I have a box with 2 different kind of solution and one protein. Actually,
I minized my box in each step which i add matter to box. After
minimization of my system I run it for 10 ns. unfortunately after 1.3 ns
one of my solution dissapear. eg, I have hexan organic solvent, water and
protein, after this time the hexan dissapear. everything is ok. log file
enrgy file and .. are ok . I repeated my run for 3 times but in each time
after 1.3 ns my hexan dissapear. Please guid me what could be the problem.
I attache my grompp file also.

thank you very much for your help

Yours,

Morteza