[gmx-users] M*tif installation

Suman Chakrabarty suman at sscu.iisc.ernet.in
Thu Aug 28 15:54:34 CEST 2008

Ross KK Leung wrote:
> Then how would you analyze the MD results? Because Gromacs output is an xvg
> file and Google returns very few results about it...

In my Ubuntu box the dependency is solved by the lesstif2 library. You
can look for lesstif library for your own system (you should provide
more details as suggested by others).

If you have a binary Linux distribution, their package management should
include xmgrace by the name of "grace" (at least in Fedora and Ubuntu)
and relevant package management software should resolve the dependencies
automatically.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Suman Chakrabarty.