[gmx-users] Disappear my solution

Morteza Khabiri khabiri at greentech.cz
Thu Aug 28 15:34:49 CEST 2008

Dear

Thanks for your prompt reply.
In gro file everything is ok. during the run I just load my XTC file by
vmd visual software and i saw that after 1.3 ns suddenly hexan disappear
and my system just have protein and water. the most strange things is that
the place of hexan is empty and is not full by water. I think that the
molecule are in their place but maby vmd could not visualize them. On the
other hand the program is running but the number of frame is not change.

Thanks for your help

Yours,

Morteza

Ph.D student of Biophysics
Laboratory of High performance computing
Institute of Systems Biology and Ecology ASCR
Institute of Physical Biology,
University of South Bohemia
Zamek 136 373 33, Nove Hrady
Czech Republic