[gmx-users] Disappear my solution

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Aug 28 20:42:20 CEST 2008

Morteza Khabiri wrote:

> Yes. after disappear, the vmd console show an error. it is:
>
> Error reading timestep, file does not match format.

What does gmxcheck tell you about the file?  Maybe there was a hardware blip or
something that messed up a frame in the .xtc file.

> As I said everything is ok. mdp file is ok also when i saw the energy file
> , it is ok. I could not find the problem.

Well, an .mdp file is something you create, so it doesn't tell you anything.
How are you checking the energy file to know it is OK?  Have you run gmxcheck on
it as well?

-Justin

> thats very nice of you if you could help me more.
>
> Yours
>
> Morteza

Justin A. Lemkul
Graduate Research Assistant