[gmx-users] please help me, im facing an serious problem with installation of gromacs

mahesh kumar maheshhcu at yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 8 05:13:17 CET 2008

Dear sir

regards

subject: I'm facing troubles in installing gromacs in IRIX 6.5,SGi system .Please help me .

My name is Mahesh Kumar I'm doing M.Tech in the department of Plant Sciences ,University of Hyderabad ,Hyderabad,India

sir please help me in installing gromacs in IRIX 6.5 SGi system.I'm trying from past two months unable to do that I'm facing troubles while installing fftw file.

I kindly request you to send me any protocol if possible sir please help me

thanking you sir

yours sincerely

--
G.Mahesh kumar