[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 56, Issue 39

Manik Mayur manik.mayur at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 05:06:46 CET 2008

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I used tau_t=0 for the groups to which I do not wish
to apply T-coupling as it was suggested in the manual. Could you please
explain what did you meant by modifying tc_grps for removal of T-coupling
for a certain group? As if I remove the specific group's name from the
tc_grps, it gives an error saying that:
"X atoms are not part of any of the T-Coupling groups."
So what should I do now, I am really confused.

Thanks
Manik