[gmx-users] [Fwd: Loss of bonds in HEME iron after pdb2gmx]

Arthur Roberts aroberts99163 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 04:21:02 CET 2008

Dear Sarada,

You need to paramterize the Cysteinyl ligand manually.  There are a
variety of references in the literature that provide reasonable
energies. Below is a pretty good reference.

Best wishes,
Art

1.	Oda, A., Yamaotsu, N., and Hirono, S. (2005) New AMBER force field
parameters of heme iron for cytochrome P450s determined by quantum
chemical calculations of simplified models, J. Comput. Chem. 26,
818-826.