[gmx-users] Regarding an Error !

Venkat Reddy venkat4bt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 06:23:36 CET 2008

Hai Sir !
 This is Venkat Reddy, from the University Of Hyderabd,pursuing M.Tech
Bioinformatics. Iam Currently using GROMACS in my project work. I got an
error. It states that........
Range Checking error :
Explanation:  During Neibor searching, we assign each particle to a grid
based on its coordinates. If ur system contains collisions or parameter
errors that give particles very high velocities you might end up with some
coordinates being +- Infinity  or NaN. Obviously, we can't put theses on a
grid, so thius is usually where we detect those errors. Make sure ur system
is properly energy-minimized and that the potential energy seems reasonable
before trying again.

Variable ci has value -1429249165.It should have been with in [0 ....
377693999 ].

               Please  help me in this regard.

                                Thank you

Urs Sincerely