[gmx-users] WHAT TO DO WITH BAD CONTACTS?

radhika jaswal jaswalradhika at yahoo.co.in
Wed Dec 17 08:13:43 CET 2008

Hi  all,

I did a simulation of unusual protein in pure methanol for 1 ns but in
final results there was a bad contact of methanol molecule (no. 508)
with carbonyl oxygen of the acetyl group of  the N terminal. I was
trying to remove this particular molecule and wanted to extend the run
but same problem of character coding of .trr and .tpr file. But I do
not want to start the fresh run of 1 ns because other methanol molecule
will take its place. In extending of run there is need of these two
files. Looking for suggestions.

With lot of Thanks

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com