[gmx-users] Saving trajectories of a particular group within the system

van Bemmelen J.J.M.vanBemmelen at student.TUDelft.NL
Tue Dec 23 13:42:34 CET 2008

Hi Tsjerk,

So the claim in the online manual (under
http://www.gromacs.org/documentation/reference_3.3/online/mdp_opt.html#g
eneral), that "the difference between a dash and an underscore is
ignored", is incorrect according to you? Or is it only incorrect for the
option "xtc-groups"?

If incorrect I'd say this should be changed asap. But actually I believe
it is correct, at least for the options I've tried.

Thanks,
Jeroen