[gmx-users] What Parameters Can Be Analyzes Using Data of .edo File?

Anirban Ghosh anirbanz83 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Feb 1 12:33:27 CET 2008

Hi All,
I am posting the same question again, as I got no replies previously. I shall be glad if someone can tell me how to use the data of a .edo file generated during ED simulation. Are there any tools in GROMACS to use it? What parameters can be addressed using this file information? Thanks.

Regards,

  Anirban Ghosh
  M.Tech Bioinformatics
  University of Hyderabad

Project Trainee
Centre For DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics (CDFD)
Hyderabad
India