[gmx-users] analysis of POPC

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 14:08:26 CET 2008

You'd have thought the MD papers you have would also compare values against experimental data?
These papers do exist, I'm sure, I came across the all the time while looking for DOPC data - though I didn't make a note of them.  Plus the people who initially parameterised the POPC topology (Tieleman?) must have compared results to experimental data.
In summary, try harder ;)